POSTPONED: THE BUSINESS CLINIC 2020
April 13 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUR BUSINESS HAD A “CHECK-UP”?
It is common for us to go to the doctor for an annual physical exam…but what about YOUR BUSINESS? How healthy is it? Are there any latent signs of “disease” that you have not yet seen? Join us in conducting an interactive organic diagnostic of your business during this half-day event. For ticket purchase options: REGISTER HERE
For details to support this event: SPONSORSHIPS HERE
WHEN: MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2020
TIME: 9AM – 1PM (DOORS OPEN AT 8:30AM)
WHERE: POTTER’S PIZZA MEETING ROOM
3802 BUFFALO GAP RD.
ABILENE, TX 79605
COST/PERSON: $25 (Breakfast & Lunch Included)
(This Early Bird Special Effective Until March 27th)
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Anyone who is managing a business or a department knows the complexities of stewarding the current assets and trying to make improvements while identifying market opportunities in a quick-change world. The best teachers generally come from peers who are practitioners who have, primarily, learned by doing. Here is a really cost-effective way to take a half-day to break away from working in your business to work on your business. This day will help you assess what you are doing well and, possibly what you need focus upon in 2020.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Economic Development professionals and others interested in having and maintaining healthy local businesses.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?
The theme of the day is about your BUSINESS HEALTH & HEALING. It will be interactive, engaging you in the process of examining your business/organization and will connect you with others in the Big Country business community that are called to make their mark on the marketplace. Things on the agenda:
- Network breakfast starting at 8:30AM prior to the CLINIC. Bring info, business cards, etc. for the Info Table.
- Hear from a panel of local entrepreneurs about their secrets to Employee Acquisition, Retention & Engagement.
- Facilitator-led Table-talk Discussions that lead to application of hospitable health prescriptions outlined.
- Develop a Business Diagnostic Report that will help you identify the healthy practices needed in your business.
- Lunchtime Keynote Speakers who have partnered to build a growing digital production business in Abilene.
WHO IS PRESENTING?