WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOUR BUSINESS HAD A “CHECK-UP”?
It is common for us to go to the doctor for an annual physical exam…but what about YOUR BUSINESS? How healthy is it? Are there any latent signs of “disease” that you have not yet seen? Join us in conducting an interactive organic diagnostic of your business during this one-day event:
TIME: 9AM – 3PM
WHERE: WCTCOG CONFERENCE ROOM _ 3702 LOOP 322 _ ABILENE, TX 79602
- $10 – Entrepreneurs, start-ups <1 year in business and self-employed home-based businesses.
- $20 – Businesses 2-5 years old
- $30 – Businesses > 5 years old, Economic Development Professionals, other agency & government officials.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
Anyone who is managing a business or a department knows the complexities of stewarding the current assets and trying to make improvements while identifying market opportunities in a quick-change world. The best teachers generally come from peers who are practitioners who have, primarily, learned by doing. Here is a really cost-effective way to take a day to break away from working in your business to work on your business. This day will help you assess what you are doing well and, possibly what you need focus upon in 2017.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Economic Development professionals and others interested in having and maintaining healthy local businesses.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT TO HAPPEN?
The theme of the day is about your BUSINESS HEALTH & HEALING. It will be interactive, engaging you in the process of examining your business/organization and will connect you with others in the Big Country business community that are called to make their mark on the marketplace. Things on the agenda:
- Network breakfast starting at 9AM prior to the CLINIC. Bring info, business cards, etc. for the Info Table.
- Receive a Personal Diagnostic Report that will help you identify the overall health of your business.
- Hear from local entrepreneurs on six Critical Success Topics and their stories of wading through the challenges.
- Lunchtime Keynote Speaker who has made significant strides in starting and building their own business.
- Facilitator-led Table-talk Discussions that lead to application of the key business health prescriptions outlined.